CHITIKA AD CODE

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

K. Michelle Talks 'Love & Hip Hop' Exit: 'It Served Its Purpose



K. Michelle Talks 'Love & Hip Hop' Exit: 'It Served Its Purpose


JOIN OUR FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE
K. Michelle is happy about parting ways with "Love and Hip Hop Atlanta." According to the "V.S.O.P." singer, the reality series served its purpose and it's just time to move on to new opportunities.

"It's just time to stop. It's just kind of like it served its purpose and it was what I needed to do at that time, but don't nobody wanna go to work everyday having a fight and being angry," K. Michelle shared in a recent interview. Looking to her music, including a debut album titled "Rebellious Soul," K. Michelle just doesn't want to be "boxed" up in a certain lane or corner.

"I just don't want my music to boxed in a certain place. It's just time for me to expand and do some other things. You know, that show does keep you in a certain demographic of situations. So, I'm different. There's a lot about me. People don't know I play classical piano," said K. Michelle. "People don't understand that I graduated from college. I was Ms. Florida A&M University. They don't understand I pledged Delta Sigma Theta. It's a lot of different aspects of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment