CHITIKA AD CODE

Sunday, May 25, 2014

T.I. & Floyd Mayweather Fight at Fat Burger in Las Vegas over TINY [VIDEO]


T.I. & Floyd Mayweather Fight at Fat Burger in Las Vegas over TINY [VIDEO] 

The words “Mayweather,” “fight” and “Vegas” are pretty commonly heard together. What isn’t common is hearing them with rapper T.I. in the mix. According to TMZClifford “T.I.” Harris took it back to Bankhead and took a swing at boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a Las Vegas Fat Burger restaurant inciting a brawl between their entourages.

According to several witnesses … Floyd was eating inside the restaurant when T.I. walked up and started jawing at Floyd.

It’s unclear what caused the beef, but we’re told T.I. swung at Floyd … their giant bodyguards jumped in to separate them … and then the all out melee began.

Las Vegas PD arrived just as Floyd was leaving and we’re told T.I. was already gone.


Early speculation is that the fight had something to do with T.I’s wife Tiny. This photo of the reality star and the boxer is at the center of that discussion.



T.I. never intended to get into a fight with Floyd Mayweather Sunday night in Las Vegas ... sources close to the rapper tell SIR HEIST TV -- but Tip was definitely pissed about Money possibly getting close to his wife.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle didn't appear to be near the fight last night -- but she was in Vegas -- and hours before posted a picture on Instagram while hanging out with Floyd's daughter ... calling the young girl her "new boo."

We're told T.I. was upset about the photo -- and others she posted -- and felt it was disrespectful to him ... so he planned to confront Floyd in person.

Once they got face-to-face though, T.I. flipped out when Floyd said "control your bitch" and started swinging outside Fatburger.





No comments:

Post a Comment