CHITIKA AD CODE

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Rip to my nigga Pac, SEPT 13, 1996, marks the anniversary that Pac was shot and killed.......... @SirHeist_DSMC

R.I.P to my nigga Pac, SEPT 13, 1996, marks the anniversary that Pac was shot and killed, his spirit of a thug still lives in all of us, Pac inspired me to rap because some of the things that he was rapping about was the same kinda shit that I was going through, his mama was a junkie, so was mines, his daddy was a drunk, so was mines, he was poor and raised in the streets, so was I, he was in and out of jail and so was I, he got shot five times and i got shot three time, so we both had similarities to our lives and I used to feel my nigga and I still fuck with him hard, Pac muzik helped me get through what I was going through especially when I listened to his muzik and he was the first person that inspired me to become a rapper so that I could tell the whole world my story too, I love ya Tupac and we miss you my nigga the whole world love and miss you, Rip my nigga cause we living that THUG LIFE BABY!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment