CHITIKA AD CODE

Friday, January 18, 2013

T.I. Sparks Bidding War, Wants $75 Million To Sign To Label (Close To Signing Details)



T.I. Sparks Bidding War, Wants $75 Million To Sign To Label (Close To Signing Details)


Got $75 million handy? If so, you can sign T.I. to your label … the hip hop star just became the number-one free agent in rap — and despite the steep price tag he’s putting out … some deep pockets are already lining up.
Sources close to T.I. tell TMZ … T.I.’s 10-year contract with Atlantic ran up only a month ago … but he’s already put together his own idea of a $75 million deal:
- 3 albums - 10-20 percent of publishing, touring, merchandise, film and TV rights - Corporate endorsement deals - Exclusive signing of all Grand Hustle artists
Sources close to T.I. tell TMZ … he’s already met with some of the industry’s biggest names … including Dr. Dre, who asked him to join Interscope over dinner at Katana recently (see picture) … and Jay-Z, who wants T.I. in the RocNation family.
We’re told Sony’s put a $50 million deal on the table so far … and Universal’s meeting with him later this week to make an offer too.
All in all, not a bad group to have knocking at your door …

No comments:

Post a Comment