CHITIKA AD CODE

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

NeNe Leakes responds to ‘RHOA’ exit rumors.... @SirHeist_DSMC

TwitPics_NeNe_31314NeNe Leakes took to Twitter to address the rumors that she’s ready to leave the TV franchise that’s made her a star.
Rumors of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” veteran’s pending departure have been swirling for months. NeNe fueled the fire a bit by commenting that she found season 6 dark and wasn’t sure if she wanted to continue to work with some of her co-stars.
I would just say that I have grown and I’m at a different place in my life and I personally don’t want to go to work everyday where you have to be negative,” NeNe told Rob Shuter in May. “When I wake up every morning and I go off to be negative, it feels like it spills over into my regular life. You become what you work with.”
However, the Zumanity guest star scoffed at the gossip via Twitter. “all this is B_LLS#!T,” she wrote via Twitter last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment